Frequently Asked Questions
What does a ticket on a smartphone look like?
Tickets on your mobile phone will have a rotating barcode that refreshes every 15 seconds. This means screenshots will no longer be able to scan upon entry.
What if I don't have a smartphone?
If someone coming with you has a smartphone, you can transfer the tickets to them through Account Manager. They can use their smartphone to scan more than 1 ticket and provide you both access to the game.
- On game day, if you have issues with your smartphone or do not have a smartphone you can head to the Ticket Office for assistance.
How do I manage or access my tickets?
- If you are using the Western and Southern Open App on your smartphone, you can access your Account Manager account under the "Manage Tickets" menu option.
- If you are using a web browser on your smartphone or a computer, click this link to access your Account Manager.
**If you purchased tickets on Ticketmaster.com and you are using a computer, you must log into your Ticketmaster Account to manage your tickets. It is not the same portal as the Western & Southern Account Manager. Click this link to access your Ticketmaster.com Account.
What does "manage my tickets" mean?
Once logged into Account Manager or the Western & Southern Open Mobile App, you can:
- Access and view your tickets on your smartphone for entry through the Western and Southern Open Mobile App
- Transfer tickets to friends or family
- Post tickets for resale directly on Ticketmaster's Ticket Exchange, as in prior seasons
- Add your tickets to Apple Wallet (recommended for faster entry)
What if I forgot my password?
- Click "Forgot Password?" then enter the email address associated with your account and check your email to reset your password.
What if I this is my first time using Account Manager but I am not a first time buyer?
- Click "Forgot Password?" then enter the email address associated with your account and check your email to set up your password.
When I transfer tickets via Account Manager or through the Western and Southern Open Mobile App, how does the recipient access the tickets?
- Once you transfer tickets, the recipient will receive an email from the Western and Southern Open. The recipient MUST HIT “ACCEPT” ON THE EMAIL TO CLAIM THE TICKETS. Then the recipient will need to log into their account or make a new account.
- Tickets on your mobile phone will have a rotating barcode that refreshes every 15 seconds. This means screenshots will no longer be able to scan upon entry.
- NOTE: Tickets transferred through Account Manager can be managed on a computer, but you will need to view tickets on your smartphone to gain access into Lindner Family Tennis Center.
Can I enter Lindner Family Tennis Center with multiple tickets for multiple people using one smartphone?
- Yes, as long as everyone is present and enters the Stadium at the same time. The ticket holder (smartphone holder) can access multiple tickets on their phone and swipe to scan as their friends or family enter after each ticket scan. However, we recommend that you transfer tickets to each person attending the game for easier access into and throughout Lindner Family Tennis Center.
What if my smartphone battery dies or my screen is cracked?
- If your smartphone battery dies before entering, you can visit the Box Office to get your tickets reprinted. If your smartphone battery dies before entering Lindner Family Tennis Center, you can visit the Ticket Office to get your tickets reprinted. Depending on the location and severity of the cracked screen you may have to visit the Ticket Office to get your tickets reprinted. For any reprint, customers must have a valid photo ID matching the name the tickets are owned by. The Ticket Office is unable to reprint tickets for anyone other than the ticket holder of record.