SINGLE SESSION TICKETS (2018 PRICE: PRICING VARIES)
- Available for all 16 sessions
- Seats in the Terrace Level (307-318; 328-332) are benches with backrests OR
- Seats in the Pavilion Level (324-327) are individual stadium seats with cupholders, the Pavilion has elevator access and an indoor restroom dedicated to this section
- General parking included, no pass needed
- Shaded seating in Terrace sections 311-315, rows T-Z
- Buy early to lock in lowest pricing
A grounds pass is a ticket that allows the holder to enter the Lindner Family Tennis Center and gain access to all public areas of the grounds EXCEPT for Center Court. All other match and practice courts have open (non-assigned) seating that a grounds pass holder is permitted to occupy. In order to sit in Center Court, a regular ticket with a Center Court seat assignment must be purchased.
A grounds pass is not needed in addition to a regular Center Court ticket. Access to all other courts and public areas of the grounds is included with a regular Center Court ticket.
Grounds passes typically do not go on sale until late July/early August. If you wish to be notified when grounds passes go on sale, sign up for our emails at the bottom of the website where it says "Know everything first". Grounds pass availability and pricing is not determined until late July/early August.