Fans visit the tournaments from nearly every U.S. state and many other countries. Most fans come from Ohio, followed by Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia, Tennessee, Illinois and Pennsylvania. Fans have traveled to the tournaments from many nations, including Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, Switzerland, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Directions to the Lindner Family Tennis Center
5460 Courseview Dr.
Mason, OH 45040
I-71 North & South
1) Take Exit 25 KINGS MILLS RD / OH-741 N towards MASON
2) Coming from I-71N: Turn LEFT onto KINGS MILLS RD.
2) Coming from I-71S: Turn RIGHT onto KINGS MILLS RD
3) Turn LEFT at stoplight onto COURSEVIEW DR.
4) Follow Tournament signs to destination.
I-71 North for SOUTH LOT or LOT V Parking ONLY
1) Take Exit 24 WESTERN ROW RD towards KINGS ISLAND DR.
2) Turn LEFT at bottom of ramp on WESTERN-ROW RD
3) Take FIRST RIGHT after underpass and follow tournament signs to destination.
1) Exit 29 OH-63
2) Turn LEFT at the top of the ramp onto OH-63
3) Turn RIGHT at 741S
4) Turn LEFT at KINGS MILLS RD/741
5) Take 1st RIGHT onto COURSEVIEW DR and follow the signs to the tournament.
I-75 North & South for SOUTH LOT or LOT V Parking ONLY
1) Take Exit 22 TYLERSVILLE RD.
2) Coming from I-75N: Turn RIGHT at top of ramp onto TYLERSVILLE RD.
2) Coming from I-75S: Turn LEFT at the top of the ramp onto TYLERSVILLE RD.
3) Continue on TYLERSVILLE RD across OH-42 and across MASON MONTGOMERY RD and which point TYLERSVILLE RD becomes WESTERN ROW RD. Get into LEFT LANE and follow signs directing you to the tennis entrance.
The Lindner Family Tennis Center is within 100 miles of three international airports: it is 38 miles from the Greater Cincinnati /Northern Kentucky International airport (CVG), 47 miles from the Dayton International Airport (DAY), and 92 miles from Port Columbus International (CMH).